- Wednesday 6th December!
- Santa Parade..(more to come).. [ read here ]
- Memorabilia Tees shirts and hats for sale... [read more]
- Read our Pikopiko newsletter.... [ read here ]updated: November 2017 .
- Read our Nga whetu newsletter.... [ read here ] updated: November 2017 .
- Closing and re-opening dates over Christmas
- Country Kids will close for Christmas on Friday 22nd December at 5pm and reopen for 2018 at 7:30am Monday 15th January 2018.
This term we are offering gymnastic lessons once a week for our J4Kids children. [ new story 16-11-2017 ]
- Our garden area
The children had a wonderful day on Tuesday planting potatoes, pumpkins and tomatoes....
[ read here ]
- Extended hours!
We are now open from 7:30am till 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am to 5:00pm on Friday.
We have spaces available and welcome any enquiries. Phone 5432 819 and Anne, our administrator will answer any queries you may have.
- Enrol now for 24 ECE free hours!
We are continuing to offer, not only 20 hours ECE but an extra 4 hours free as well for three and four year olds. (Maximum 6 hours per day), conditions apply. Please enquire now!
- October Newsletter..... [ read here ]
- Check out the new WINZ rates effective from April 2017....[ read here ]
A little bit about us
- Full or part-time Education and Care for children from 0-5 years.
- A modern Teaching and learning environment with three programmes.
- Te Whāriki curriculum
- A unique rural environment
- small group sizes
- large spacious playground with real grass
- Qualified and registered Teachers
- 20 Hours ECE
- WINZ subsidies
- affordable fees
- and much, much more!
TestimonialsRead what our Parents are saying about us ».
to request an enrolment or make an enquiry.
We would like to thank our 2017 sponsors.We are extremely grateful for all our supporters, whether individual or a business. Fundraising is a valuable way of buying or building new resources for our children Sponsors for 2017 are....
Statement of Commitment: All staff at Country Kids are committed to the prevention of abuse and neglect and are committed to act at all times in the best interest and the well-being of all children.
View full policy here:…CK Child Protection Policy 2016