- Read our Just 4 Kids newsletter.... [ read here ]updated: May 2018 .
- Read our Nga whetu newsletter.... [ read here ] updated: May 2018 .
- Read our Piko Piko newsletter.... [ read here ] updated: Oct 2018 .
- Christmas break!
We will be closing for Christmas on Friday the 21st December The Office at Country Kids will be closed for Christmas break from midday Saturday 22nd till Monday 7th January 2019. E-mails and phone calls will be monitored and urgent ones responded to during this time. We will be around to handle any queries, new enrolments or booking changes by e-mail or phone from Monday 7th 2019. The Centre re-opens on Monday 14th January Have a Merry Christmas, prosperous New Year and hopefully some quality family time!!! From all of us at Country Kids.
- Extended hours!
We are now open from 7:30am till 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am to 5:00pm on Friday.
We have spaces available and welcome any enquiries. Phone 543 2819 and Anne, our administrator will answer any queries you may have.
- Enrol now for 24 ECE free hours!
We are continuing to offer, not only 20 hours ECE but an extra 4 hours free as well for three and four year olds. (Maximum 6 hours per day), conditions apply. Please enquire now!
- November Newsletter..... [ read here ]
- Check out the new WINZ rates effective from 1st April 2018....[ read here ]
A little bit about us
- Full or part-time Education and Care for children from 0-5 years.
- A modern Teaching and learning environment with three programmes.
- Te Whāriki curriculum
- A unique rural environment
- small group sizes
- large spacious playground with real grass
- Qualified and registered Teachers
- 20 Hours ECE
- WINZ subsidies
- affordable fees
- and much, much more!
TestimonialsRead what our Parents are saying about us ».
to request an enrolment or make an enquiry.
We would like to thank our 2017 sponsors.We are extremely grateful for all our supporters, whether individual or a business. Fundraising is a valuable way of buying or building new resources for our children Sponsors for 2017 are....
Statement of Commitment: All staff at Country Kids are committed to the prevention of abuse and neglect and are committed to act at all times in the best interest and the well-being of all children.
View full policy here:…CK Child Protection Policy 2016