- AGM 2019!
We have our AGM planned for Wednesday 16th October at 7pm. [ Read more ]
- Spring Holiday Programme - Oct 2019!
We have lots of fun planned for the School Holidays.....[ Read more ]
- Three and over!
Enroll now, 4 days per week for just 50 cents per hour*
(*maximum 6 hours per day, additional hours at normal fees).
- Supporters of Country Kids
Country Kids now has a Friends or Supporters Group!...
[ Read more ]
- Latest ERO report
Country Kids has had a great report from it's latest ERO review. [ read here ]
- Extended hours!
We are now open from 7:30am till 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am to 5:00pm on Friday.
We have spaces available and welcome any enquiries. Phone 543 2819 and Anne, our administrator will answer any queries you may have.
- October 2019 Newsletter..... [ read here ]
- Check out the new WINZ rates effective from 1st April 2019....[ read here ]
- Read our Just 4 Kids newsletter.... [ read here ]updated: August 2019 .
- Read our Nga whetu newsletter.... [ read here ] updated: August 2019 .
- Read our Piko Piko newsletter.... [ read here ] updated: October 2019 .
A little bit about us
- Full or part-time Education and Care for children from 0-5 years.
- A modern Teaching and learning environment with three programmes.
- Te Whāriki curriculum
- A unique rural environment
- small group sizes
- large spacious playground with real grass
- Qualified and registered Teachers
- 20 Hours ECE
- WINZ subsidies
- affordable fees
- and much, much more!
TestimonialsRead what our Parents are saying about us ».
to request an enrolment or make an enquiry.
We would like to thank our 2019 sponsors.We are extremely grateful for all our supporters, whether individual or a business. Fundraising is a valuable way of buying or building new resources for our children.
A special thank you to Debbie Watson from Tall Poppy Real Estate for sponsoring our new roadside flags.
Statement of Commitment: All staff at Country Kids are committed to the prevention of abuse and neglect and are committed to act at all times in the best interest and the well-being of all children.
View full policy here:…CK Child Protection Policy