Government funds up to 20 hours a week of Early Childhood Education (ECE) for children aged three to four years attending Country Kids. If you have specific questions about 20 Hours ECE go to Ministry of Education’s website for Parents, Families and Whānau at parents.education.govt.nz.
Work and Income may be able to help with assistance towards your fees. If you would like more information about WINZ Subsidies and your eligibility go to Work and Income or workingforfamilies or phone 0800 559 009.
To apply for WINZ, or notify them of a change of circumstance, forms can be down loaded here.
To view the Income levels and rates effective from 1st April 2019….[click here]
For information on how to claim Tax credits for donations and childcare fees go to inland revenue.govt.nz
Note: The childcare tax credit has been removed from 1 April 2012. So the last time you can claim for childcare will be for payments made in the 2012 tax year (1 April 2011 to 31 March 2012).
$6.00 per Hour
Three – Five year olds
Fifty cents per Hour for 24 Hours *
(maximum of 6 hours per day, then standard fee applies – $6.00 per hour)
$15.00 per family per year.
* This is an optional charge for all 3-5 year olds attesting to 20 hours ECE.
- Optional charge To assist Country Kids to maintain a higher than required ratio of registered Teachers than required,resourcing and service we have introduced an optional charge. For more detailed information please contact the Centre.
- Fees charged are calculated daily on whichever is the greater of booked or attended hours.
- A Frequent User Discount of 10% will apply on fees paid for 30 booked hours or more.
These hours can be attended by one or more children in a family.*
*( Does not apply to hours attested to 20 Hours ECE.)
- Invoices and statements are issued fortnightly and are either in your child’s pocket in the foyer or e-mailed. The statement date is the due date and must be paid within a fortnight. They can be paid by automatic payment, cheque or cash.
For more information regarding our Fees, bookings and absences:
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS/SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
Country Kids is closed for all public holidays with no fee charged for these days.
We are open during all the school holidays as normal except for three weeks over Christmas.