NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OF COUNTRY KIDS INC
HELD AT COUNTRY KIDS CENTRE, UPPER MOUTERE,
ON TUESDAY 2nd OCTOBER 2018 AT 7PM.
2. MINUTES OF 2016 AGM and matters arising
3. ANNUAL REPORT
4. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST MAY 2017
5. APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR
6. ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
a. Set Family annual subscription fee
Election of Board members:
All Board members are re-elected annually
A Board will be elected at the Annual General Meeting of the Society. It
• up to five (5) but no less than four (4) elected members. At least two (2) elected members must be participant members of the Society.
• the Centre Manager;
• a Teaching Staff representative elected by the Teaching Staff.
Following the Board election at the first Board meeting, the Board will
elect its Chairperson and a Secretary.
4.1 There are two classes of members:
(i) families who have children enrolled (called participants); and
(ii) other people who support the aims and work of the Society but
who have not got children enrolled (called supporters).
(iii) there will only be one voting member per household.
Supporters may apply in writing to the Secretary to become a supporting
member of the Society. The application for membership will be
determined by the Board.
REGISTER OF MEMBERS
The Society will keep a register of all current members including:
(i) each members name, address and occupation; and
(ii) the date on which they became members.
From time to time the Society may set membership fees for any of its classes