NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OF COUNTRY KIDS INC
HELD AT COUNTRY KIDS CENTRE, UPPER MOUTERE,
ON TUESDAY 3rd OCTOBER 2017 AT 7PM.
- MINUTES OF 2016 AGM and matters arising
- ANNUAL REPORT
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST MAY 2017
- APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR
- ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- Set Family annual subscription fee
Election of Board Members:
All Board members are re-elected annually
4.1 There are two classes of members:
- families who have children enrolled (called participants); and
- other people who support the aims and work of the Society but who have not got children enrolled (called supporters).
- there will only be one voting member per household.
Supporters may apply in writing to the Secretary to become a supporting
member of the Society. The application for membership will be
determined by the Board.
REGISTER OF MEMBERS
The Society will keep a register of all current members including:
(i) each members name, address and occupation; and
(ii) the date on which they became members.
From time to time the Society may set membership fees for any of its classes